Vlog News and Servin Surprises Kitchen Review

I am in the process of giving my YouTube channel a total revamp! Exciting! It will have all new features like personal branding tips, your etiquette questions answered, reviews, and even some #vlogmom moments. I'm sure I'll even be featuring some home school tips and tricks. This will all be rolling out soon, so be sure to subscribe to my channel.

I will be doing a vlog every week as part of the promise I made to myself after reading Sparkle. So, if you have any requests, questions, or suggestions, you can email me at thepalmettoqueen(at)gmail(dot)com or leave me a comment. In the mean time, I will be setting up an easier way for questions and requests.

In the mean time, here is my review of the Fisher Price Servin Surprises Kitchen that was featured in the HouseParty Joy of Learning Play Date!





No comments :

Post a Comment