Sophia's: The Best Doll Clothes and Accessories On The Market

Disclaimer: I received products to review, but all opinions are my own.

I have reviewed a few items for Sophia's Doll Clothes before, but they never cease to amaze me. This time, I was sent the picnic set and the travel set. Aren't they absolutely beautiful?!


One of my favorite things about Sophia's is the continuously amazing quality. No other brand we have is anywhere near the quality of Sophia's. The quality is amazing, and the beauty surpasses that. The items are perfect for little girls and will match personalities and put a smile on any little girl's face. Honestly, I almost didn't want to open them because the packaging is so beautiful. Its like commercials, I'm a little obsessed with packaging- I guess it is the marketer in me.

1. PICNIC LUNCH Play Set:





Doesn't Allie look ready for a picnic with Koda? I think so too! This play set has everything needed for your favorite little girl to have a picnic with her best doll friend. The pieces are gorgeous and come with: picnic cooler, picnic blanket, napkins, 2 plates, 2 drinks, 2 cupcakes, and 2 sandwiches. All pieces also fit inside the life-like cooler.  The pieces are sized perfectly and will provide hours of play. 


2. TRAVEL playset:







Koda and Allie are ready for a girl's vacation with the Sophia's Travel Playset! This is my favorite, but I could be partial to the owls. I have shopped for a doll travel set before and could not find one I was happy with. Either I didn't like the accessories or the suitcase wasn't big enough (the usual problem). This set comes with: rolling suitcase, luggage tag, travel pillow, water bottle, sleep mask, iPad, and a passport. The beautiful pink and owl theme throughout is beautiful.

First, let's talk about this suitcase. It is plenty big enough to hold a good many doll clothes and accessories, especially if your girl's best doll friend uses a backpack for a carry-on. The clasp is wonderful- easy for little girls to use, but strong enough to not break. The construction will hold up and it looks like a real suitcase- not like a box made to look like one. The handle easily comes up, and it rolls brilliantly. The other accessories are well-made, beautiful, soft, and will capture your little girl's imagination. Everything and more will fit inside the suitcase. I know that Koda and Allie will have fun on our next trip, they will look so cute with their travel pillows, sleep masks, and tablets (oh, and now, they both have owl luggage tags). I can't wait for their next great adventure. 

You can buy these and more on Amazon and at My Doll's Life

No comments :

Post a Comment