Carson-Dellosa October Product Reviews

Disclaimer: I received products from Carson-Dellosa as part of the Brand Ambassador program. All opinions are my own.



Carson-Dellosa sent some goodies to us in October to try out. These products are absolutely perfect for our Homeschool classroom.

1. Follow Your Arrow Mini Bulletin Board Set (Grades 2-5)

First of all, these arrows stole my heart. I use arrows a lot with the kids because I want them to follow their dreams and I also feel like the arrows tend to remind us of those that came before us. As you can imagine, we have arrows everywhere and these are no different.

I have made these bulletin board pieces so that they are the first things the kids see each morning so they start the day off with an encouraging word.  Find them here.

2. Leaves & Acorns CutOuts (Grades PreK-5)

I thought these were absolutely adorable and couldn't wait to find a use for them. It didn't take long and I knew what I would use them for.

I have written our science vocabulary words on them. I read a definition and he chooses a word from the floor. If he gets it right, he gets to keep it and collect them in his science notebook. I know there are a ton of other uses, including labels, bulletin boards, doors, and more. Find them here.

3. Word Attack Bulletin Board Set (Grades 1-5)

These poster and bulletin board pieces are fun reminders of word rules. These pieces explain the following concepts: silent letters, vowel teams, decoding, syllabication. Find them here.

5. Guided Reading: Summarize Resource Book (Grades 1-2)

My son loves to read, but getting him to slow down long enough to be able to explain what happened in the story is a challenge. I'm always looking for new ways to teach, practice, and encourage this. This resource book is perfect for him and a classroom. There are 6 copies of 6 different complete guided reading sets included. There are 36 "books" in total. Find them here.

These products are an awesome addition to our classroom resources and will be used throughout the year.

No comments :

Post a Comment