Enviro Test Kits Follow-up: Is Your Water Safe?

Disclosure: I received the test kit to review. All opinions are my own.

A couple of months ago, I shared about testing our water with Enviro Test Kits. (Read that post here) I was pleased with the bacteria test that was done completely in-home. It was nice to have that information right away. However, the Lead test had to be sent off to their lab.

I really like the way the lab handled the receiving of the test and sharing the results.

Shortly after I mailed the test samples to the lab, I received an email that the vials had been received and that I would soon receive the results of the lead test.

When I recieved the final results, I found that there was no traces of Lead in our water. What a relief!

The comprehensive report I received contained a lot of information.

Everything that was a part of the test and vocabulary was thoroughly explaned, which I found refreshing.

Thanks Enviro Test Kits for the piece of mind you have given me and my family.

No comments :

Post a Comment