Doll Gifts From #OrientalTrading

Disclaimer: I received items from Oriental Trading to complete this project. All opinions are my own.


This is Snapper and Allie. They are best friends and have been for about a year. That is a pretty big deal for a 4-year-old. Snapper takes Allie everywhere and loves to dress her for our days out. Allie helps with her anxiety, helps her feel calm, and even helped her start talking. So, Allie gets rewarded too! For Christmas, Snapper asked for "Allie Stuff," so I thought making stockings for her and Tbomb's dolls would be a fun idea. Tbomb has a doll I changed into a boy! Oriental Trading made this super duper easy.


I decided to go with a tote instead of a stocking because it would hold more and wouldn't the little dolls enjoy having a tote, maybe even for the beach in the summertime?

I started with the mini penguin tote from Oriental Trading. It is the perfect size to be a large doll tote. 

Then, I added in some fun things like a lantern (candy holder for camp glam), foam finger (these fit just the finger but work for dolls), pre-tied bow elastics, Geared Up For God bubbles (they make a perfect doll canteen), a cross-body purse, and two fishing poles (these are actually cupcake picks, but once again are perfect for dolls). 


To make the cross-body purse, I took the key-chain off the sequin coin purses. Then, I put a lace through both sides of the closure and tied it off. What little girl wouldn't like this. Then, you could give the little girl a matching one for a coin purse to put in her own cross-body bag. 


I wanted to include something special in the boy bags. I removed the key-chains from these tools and they are a perfect size set for dolls to build with! I put them in sour cream containers for a "set" sort of look!


To make matching girl/ doll bracelets to include, I used the Peanuts Easter Bracelet kit and made them the appropriate sizes. I also used the sour cream containers for these, since they are a beautiful set.


These earrings may not be what your little girl can wear, as they do tarnish, but they work great for dolls. Give your daughter's dolls some bling this Christmas with this set of 9 pairs of earrings. Make wrapping easy by putting them in a cake bag, folding it over, and taping it.

Finding something unique and special for your girl's best friend isn't hard, when you know where to look (*cough* *cough* Oriental Trading!). I was able to make gift bags for Snapper's friends as well. That is definitely a win/win!.


No comments :

Post a Comment