Perfect Travel Gift: Obersee Toiletry Bag + 25 Practical Stocking Stuffers

Disclaimer: I received these items to review. All opinions are my own.

I was ecstatic to have the opportunity to review the Obersee Kids Toiletry Bag. First of all, I love Obersee. They also have suitcases with the signature cooler pocket. However, I pack the whole family together because it makes my life easier.

The Obersee Kids Toiletry and Accessory Bags are a great travel accessory for any child (or adult!). These spacious bags offer enough space for all of the toiletry or accessory travel items and feature fun designs that coordinate with the Obersee Kids Luggage. The train case style bag for features a top handle, spacious interior and an inner mesh zip pocket. The bag measures 4.5" tall x 8.5" wide x 4.5" deep and is made of kid-safe materials. The zip top bag style is just like dad's and features two top zippers and a spacious interior. The bag measures 4.5" tall x 8.5" wide x 4" deep and is made of kid-safe materials.

These cases are $24.99 and the girl/ boy versions are comparable to the adult versions. My kids love that. Although I pack us as a family together, them having their own toiletry cases work because I keep my stuff besides family shampoo/ soap separate. There is plenty of room for the kids' detangler, brush, body sprays, bows, play makeup, and so much more. They fell like grown-ups with their cases. 

One thing I really like about these cases is that they are teaching my kids responsibility. When it is bath time, I tell each kid to get their cases when it is their turn and then we have everything we need to get ready for bed. We also grab them when we get ready to do hair, etc. 

You can even buy it as a 3-piece set. This one is awesome. We are just missing the rolling suitcase. That may be something I have to invest in as the kids get older. 

If you pack together like we do, you could still benefit from the suitcase- a carry-on, activity case for a road trip, day of clothing for a road trip. I even thought about using one for the kids to put their toys in when we go camping. This whole set is $119.99. That is a great deal!

I really love Obersee products- I cannot wait until they come out with a kids' gym bag!

Bonus Idea: 25 Ideas to Stuff (Make Obersee Toiletry Bag a stocking)

I always throw toiletries in my kids' stockings, as my mom did as well. There is just something wonderful about practical stocking stuffers.

  1. Toothbrushes- make it a fun one or a battery operated one for more fun!
  2. Mr. Bubbles (I saw small $1 bottles this year)
  3. lip balms. You can always find fun ones this time of year
  4. Hand Sanitizer with fun holder
  5. Backstock of often used items (Snapper always gets hair detangler and tbomb always gets blistex.)
  6. Fuzzy socks and foot lotion
  7. Travel Size spray perfume- or roll-on
  8. nail polish
  9. hair ties/ bows
  10. vitamins
  11. travel size bottles
  12. fun band-aids
  13. soap/ shampoo sheets
  14. glittery makeup brushes
  15. massager
  16. bath mitt
  17. Hair Brush (I found snapper a folding one with a mirror and hair bow holder)
  18. Character hand soap
  19. sleep mask
  20. nail decals
  21. deodorant
  22. aftershave
  23. mirror
  24. Travel/ Trial/ Sample size anything
  25. first aid kit

Bonus travel items to include: journal, snack container, water bottle, card games, makeup case, travel charger, hot hands, and gum (always a winner!)

No comments :

Post a Comment