Number One Christmas Gift: Sophia's 4X4 Beach Cruiser

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own. I truly do love this company and buy their products myself.


  

This is the 4x4 Beach Cruiser from Sophia's Doll Clothes. Isn't it beautiful? I am in love with it and want one my size! Maybe I can arrange that one day! I love the little details on this jeep. The wheels and headlights have adorable lights. The windshield wipers even move. How amazing is that? This is plenty big enough for 2 dolls in the front and another in the back. Pets can even tag along with this one. What is a trip to the beach or camping without your favorite 4-legged friend?!

The wheels are hard plastic, making them perfect for driving around in the yard. The mud doesn't get stuck in them like it would with rubber wheels and huge traction. It is also very easy to put the dolls in the car.


This is how the cruiser arrives in the box. Seriously, no big deal. I didn't even have the hubby put it together. There are two screws to connect the roll-bars to the windshield and then it just pops in to place. Easiest toy I have ever assembled (and I have assembled lots of toys and car-seats!)



Aren't Allie, Peter, and Scout adorable taking a trip to the beach? I am in love with this cruiser, probably more than the kids.


Allie is showing some school spirit with this gorgeous owl shirt and khaki shorts from Sophia's. I love all of their owl stuff. We are Owl Creek Academy, so the owls are so perfect. Plus, Snapper just loves owls in general. This lunch box is just too much! It is absolutely adorable and Snapper knew just what she would do with it. She has been putting a lunch in Allie's backpack when they play outside or when we go to the park. Now, she can put it in her owl lunch box. It matches perfectly with the travel set as well. I know there are going to be a ton of adventures with Sophia's.

Imagine a surfboard, tent, and so much more in the back of this cruiser so the dolls can have a ton of adventure. I know Snapper will be insisting it go camping with us as well!


No comments :

Post a Comment