Organizing Kids With #ThirtyOneGifts: Electronics & Special Needs

Disclaimer: I received products to review. All opinions are my own.

My kids' room has an extra element that not all may have. I have to organize the kids' educational toys and electronics separately. I do this because if I am working with one in school, I can send the other in their room to pick something out of the bin. I also have to have a designated space for sensory items.

Catch-All Bin - Frosted Metallic
The Catch-All Bin was originally for the way too many stuffed animals each kid has. However, I realized that it would be perfect for their educational items. I have placed magnetic games, magnetic boards, electronic toys, board games, puzzles, activity books, and other similar items in these for each kid. It also works out because if they are having a hard time falling asleep, they pick something to do and in no time, they are asleep! 

Mini Catch-All Bin - Chevron Charm
I had originally planned to use the Double Duty Caddy for the sensory items, but it was too big and worked perfectly for the animals. It turns out the Mini Catch-All bin was perfect for sensory items. Each kid has one by their bed. Snapper's has an angel book, flashlight, weighted stuffed animal, chewy jewelry, and items that she likes how they feel. Tbomb's has a baby bible, weighted stuffed animal, Rubix cube, brain teasers, and a flashlight in it.



No comments :

Post a Comment