Its A Doll's Christmas Eve with Sophia's Doll Clothes and Accessories

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.


Isn't this the most beautiful packaging ever? I just love that signature pink stripe and they always arrange their items in the package the most beautiful way possible. The Warm Your Heart Set has definitely been a winner.

I just thought this would be the most beautiful thing for a Christmas Eve, just because, or even an elf could surprise the kiddos with this. Once we opened it (yes, Christopher Popinkins brought it), I divided it up between the kids. Tbomb got the red/ dark and Snapper got the pink and white. It worked out perfectly and they are so excited to have their Christmas Eve hot cocoa with their dolls this year!


Somehow between opening the package, letting them play with it, and being ready to take pictures, the kids managed to lose some of the pieces. Part of being a kid! I'm sure they are mixed in with some of the other doll stuff they have.


Aren't these pieces just perfect? Allie has her jammies on and is waiting to get set up for Christmas eve with Snapper, Tbomb, and Peter. 

I also want to stress the quality of these items. They can withstand play, which is something that many of the doll accessory companies cannot provide. My kids have played and played with Sophia's items and have yet to break any of them, which is really saying something, especially with the shape that Allie is in!


No comments :

Post a Comment