Organizing Kids With #ThirtyOneGifts: Organizing Animals and Their Things

Disclaimer: I received products to review. All opinions are my own.

I recently completely redid the kids' room. I took all of their "stuff" out and started from the bottom up. After I replaced their huge play mat and got the beds situated, I started on some hardcore organizing. Because the kids have animals, school, and a ton of toys in their room, organizing is essential to my sanity.

I started with the animals. The kids have a cat and 2 bearded dragons in their room. Diva (their cat) has a cage that she sleeps in. It also has her food and litter box in it. Allie and Carnage (their Bearded Dragons) are in a huge aquarium. While everything for the cat does not stay in there (because we also have outside cats), some essentials do. Everything for the Bearded Dragons stays in their room. This has to be organized.



To start with, I was going to put it all in a mini catch-all bin, but that did not work. They work for the cat's stuff, but it is not enough for the bearded dragons' stuff.



The Bearded Dragons have several different foods we switch up, water treatment, calcium powder for live crickets, and even some dehydrated bugs for a special treat. I also have to keep a poop scoop, bags for the poop, sanitizing wipes, and Lysol because they can carry disease. The Double Duty Caddy works perfectly for this.

This Double Duty Caddy, the Mini Carry-All, and another Double Duty Caddy sit on top of the aquarium for easy access to the items we need, as well as it is out of the reach of little hands. 

The second Double Duty Caddy up there is for the things the kids have to have. There are a few bed pads, hand sanitizer, a liquid lysol mix for their backpacks, fabric refresher, essential oils, and night time diapers. I really like everything handy and organized. 

With Thirty-One, I have also organized, toys, sensory items, books, games, dress up, out of season items, and more. Stay tuned for more this week!




No comments :

Post a Comment