Building Brick Mania with BrickWarriors

Disclaimer: I received samples to review. All opinions are my own.

Tbomb has gotten the Lego bug. He especially loves the little men. I think his favorite thing to do is take the men apart and put them together in a variety of ways and make silly and different characters. BrickWarriors sent me some little men accessories for him to try out and they are amazing!






Here are 10 things I love about BrickWarriors:
1. The pieces are of high quality and will last through play or collecting
2. There are no rough edges, so they are definitely appropriate for play
3. The website is very user-friendly
4. They are unique pieces that will not be found elsewhere
5. Most pieces have more than one color to choose from
6.  The details are amazing!
7.  The prices are great
8. There is something for everyone (ancient history, modern, future, etc)
9. Good for kids or kids at heart
10. They can be used as an educational resource as well, as most pieces are historical. 

I cannot say enough about how wonderful BrickWarriors accessories are. Be sure to check them out!

No comments :

Post a Comment