My Doll's Life: Sophia Doll Clothing and Accessories Gift Ideas

Disclaimer: While I have reviewed items from Sophia's before, this post is not part of a promotion. Just simply sharing a brand that I love.

I really love the Sophia's brand of doll clothing and accessories. I want to share a few items I have on my watch list. I'm sure there will be something for your little girl's best friend as well.

I actually bought these shoes for Snapper for Christmas. When they arrived, I was blown away at the quality of these little shoes. They remind me of the Sam & Libby's that my aunt used to wear and had every color of. I bought the patent bow shoe in silver because Snapper's favorite dress shoes look similar.




I want to get these brown lace up boots for my son's doll because they remind me of his work boots. I love that Sophia's has items that are perfect for boys as well! Here are more items offered by Sophia's for boys!



Here are some of my favorite girl items:




One of my favorite things about Sophia's is that the items are unique and of amazing quality. Even better, the prices are wonderful. I urge you to browse their site. You will be amazed at what you find!

No comments :

Post a Comment