What Is your Favorite Holiday Gift To Give? #ManCrates Shows Us The Trends

What is the favorite gift you have ever received, or given?

I have always loved giving gifts. I've always put so much thought into them- sometimes to the point of stressing. I think the favorite gift I have given my husband was the year I made him a "bar in the box." He has always been hard to shop for, so I put him together a box with all the bar things he would need in it. He loved mixing us drinks with that.

As far as gifts I have received- my children are the best. The best gifts I have been bought were definitely my planner from my mom (she knows me too well) and my diamond necklace my husband gave me the year before we got married- It is a gold heart with a diamond in the middle. He put so much thought into it that every time I look at it, I think of the love we have for eachother.

Man Crates surveyed 1,000 men and women to find out about their gifting preferences and put those interesting results into an amazing infographic. For those of you who aren't familiar with the company, they're all about creating unique gifts for men to suit any hobby--so they definitely know gifting. Check out the graphic below and let me know what you think!


No comments :

Post a Comment