Bigfoot Plus Tech Equals #OutdoorTech

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

Outdoor Tech

You guys KNOW I love Bigfoot- my whole family has caught the bug. Even my son wants to be a "Squatcher" when he grows up. I love tech. What is better than combining them? Outdoor Tech has done just that with their product. They are rugged and advanced- what better mascot than a Bigfoot? This is especially true with the Buckshot Pro! This is the perfect tech accessory for anyone who spends time outdoors- especially a Bigfoot Researcher. 


The Buckshot Pro is not just a portable Bluetooth speaker. It is the ultimate accessory. It is also a power bank, flashlight, strobe light, and camp light. There isn't much that is more impressive than that. It even comes with a handlebar mount that allows you to mount it to much more than just handlebars. 

This amazing Buckshot Pro is the coolest power bank/ speaker/ light I have ever used. Wait... I've never used one that is all three! The light has three modes- torch, lamp, flash to suite any of your needs and can even be used as a headlight on your bike or ATV. Even better- it is shock and water resistant! You get 10 hours of talk/ play time and it is easily recharged- it also has a built in speaker. I like to use it as a call blaster because I've got all I need - put calls on my phone and connect it via Bluetooth, plus I have a power bank to recharge my phone or camera and a light... AMAZING! 

I truly love this product and constantly have it handy when I'm out in the woods. I love that I can attach it to my backpack, monopod, or anything else that I need to for it to be handy- or hold it in my hand. My favorite feature- the Bigfoot on it, of course!


No comments :

Post a Comment