I'm Dreaming of a Capstone Christmas: Christmas Books

Disclaimer: I received books to review. However, all opinions are my own.

When I first heard about Capstone Publishers, I fell in love. Their children's books are beautiful and quite adorable. The artwork grabs your attention right away. When I had the opportunity to check out some of their Christmas titles, I knew my children and I were in for a treat. We couldn't contain our excitement when we opened our box and saw the beautiful books that we would enjoy throughout this holiday season.

Jelly Bear Christmas Surprise

Jelly Bear Christmas Surprise ($12.99) is a very adorable book to read as a family. Jeally Bear and his friends laugh and explore their very own Winter Wonderland. your little one will have un exploring as they lif the flaps and see the beautiful pop ups. What a great book to get your children engaging with books. We enjoyed Jelly Bear Christmas Surprise to start off our Christmas Season with a bang!

Drawing a Christmas Wonderland: A Step-by-Step Sketchpad

Drawing A Christmas Wonderland (A Step-by-Step Sketchpad) ($5.95) has been an adventure for us. My little guy has been really trying hard to make his pictures look more "real" so this book has been a blessing for him. My miss priss loves to write, so she has enjoyed it as well. I just give each of them a page and they have fun. It keeps them both busy for quite a while. Just add pencil and you get instang holiday cheer!


The Elf Boogie The Reindeer Dance The Santa Shimmy 
The Snowman Shuffle

The Elf Bookie, Reindeer Dance, Santa Shimmy, and Snoman Shuffle ($5.99 each) have kept my kids quite busy this year, trying to follow along with the steps. These beautiful and sparkly dancing books have beautiful art work, adorable poems, and are sure to get your kids moving along. Koda loves flipping through these and looking at the pictures while Trevor tries to read them. 

If you are looking for a great gift for a little one in your life, Capstone has something for everyone! 

No comments :

Post a Comment