Light & Motion Tracker App for Paranormal Investigations

Disclaimer: I have been compensated to write this post, but all opinions are my own.

I am always looking for new gadgets and apps to assist with paranormal investigations. I love it when I find something I haven't used before- it adds an addition element of excitement to the investigation. When I was asked to try out this Light & Motion Tracker, I knew we would have fun!




This app helps you find anomalies in the darkness. You even have the ability to find faces of the unknown in the dark. While it is only available for the iPhone now, it will soon be available for android devices. I do not have an iPhone, but my team members have been having fun with it. They have enjoyed experimenting before using it on an investigation. I'm looking forward to catching some evidence with it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment