2014 Father's Day Gift Ideas

I don't know about any of you, but I start figuring out Father's day presents and plans around April. I know this may seem excessive, but I have my reasons. My husband goes through great pains to make sure that Mother's Day is special, and I try to do the same for him. Well, I'm a planner, so there is a lot of time spent on this.

Shopping for the perfect Father's Day gift is even harder. I don't know about any of you, but dads are hard to shop for. My husband is, my dad is, and my father-in-law is. When they want something, they either don't tell us, or they just get it.

That's okay though. I have searched to the far ends of the net. I have found five perfect Father's Day gifts for each type of dad: the geek, the adventurer, and the all around great dad.


2. August Bluetooth Headphones (My husband loves these- read the review)
4. CHIL Notchbook Tablet Case (This has saved his tablet- check it out)
5. Perfect book for the geek in your life. 


1. The Amazing Bear Grylls Gerber Knife (Review Coming Soon)
2. Multi-function Head Lamp
3. Family Backpacking Tent
4. Subscription to Survive Monthly (Read more)
5. Great boot bag for the adventurous bag


1. Custom or Special key-chain bottle opener
2. Engraved Parker River Knife (Love it- check his out!)
3. The amazing FlipSide Wallet 
4. Tactical Daddy Doodie Bag
5. A funny shirt like this one

I hope you got some inspiration for the special dad in your life. 

No comments :

Post a Comment