May is Osteoporosis Awareness Month

Being a woman, Osteoporosis has always been something I was made aware of. I know that the risks are there and that my family history puts me at a higher risk. However, until recently, it was just pushed to the back of my mind with an "well, I'll know in time."

Now that I'm the mother of a girl, I see things differently. I want to make sure I do what I can to help prevent her from that fate. I also want to make sure that she is aware of all women's health issues as she gets older and that she tries to mitigate the health factors.

The American Recall center has lauched a campaign to help spread awareness for Osteoporosis just in time for May. Why May? Because May is Osteoporosis Awareness Month!!! Check out their site for more information.


Disclosure: I was not compensated in any way for this post. I simply wanted to pass along some information. 

No comments :

Post a Comment