Summer Pinspiration: #OrganizeMe

I have some great posts lined up for you guys over the next few weeks. I'll be sharing old secrets and new tricks straight from my secret arsenal. To start you off, I have some pinspiration to get you thinking about how you are going to handle this summer for your family.

 Follow Cari George (The Palmetto Queen, CariOnDesigning, Owl Creek Academy, NighLon, and Paralina Radio)'s board summer on Pinterest.

Here are some organization tips for summer to get you started as well.


Follow Cari George (The Palmetto Queen, CariOnDesigning, Owl Creek Academy, NighLon, and Paralina Radio)'s board Summer Organization (Great tips for holidays too) on Pinterest.
I'll be sharing even more over the next few weeks. What would you like help with?


I plan on sharing even more organization posts as we get through the months and years to come- what would you like to see more of?

No comments :

Post a Comment