Birthday Sale: Thursday & Friday

So, I know I'm a little late with this, but I promise I have a good reason. My family surprised me Thursday night with the information that we were going to drive up to Cherokee for the day on Friday, for my birthday. We drove up and had lunch at our favorite place ever! So, my surprise kind of put some things on hold to get ready, be away, and recover. So, I'm sharing it now.





Thursday and Friday's Deal!

This is one that is close to my heart and I have never done this before. I take pride in my work and I do not want to cheapen it. However, I really want to say "thank you" to all of my readers and loyal clients. So, here's the deal. When you purchase a website from me, you get something really special until June 12th. Purchase a website and get any other service from me for free. You can choose a logo, ad package, one month of virtual assistant services, other graphic options. Your choice. That's a pretty special deal that will never be offered again. Just email me at carionmedia@gmail.com for more information and to get started! 

No comments :

Post a Comment