Homeschool Resource: BookRoo #discount

As parents, we want to give our children all the chances we can. One of the earliest things we can do for our children is to instill the love of reading in them. I was lucky and worked in a bookstore while I was pregnant, that meant that I got to stock up on books at a discount. Then, when I was no longer there, I realized how much it can cost to keep getting our kids books. It really can add up over the years.


When I first learned about BookRoo, I knew it was something I just had to share with my readers. While it can be lots of fun, it can also be very expensive to build a library for your child(ren). BookRoo solves that problem. They are a monthly subscription service that delivers 2-3 (depending on the type of book you choose) straight to your door each month. A month is $19.99, with discounts for 3 and 6-month subscriptions. The value of the books is also guaranteed to be more than the cost of the monthly subscription.

Seriously, can you imagine the looks on your children's faces when they receive new books each month? These are quality books that you would find in a bookstore, just for a portion of the price you would pay. Each book is wrapped and the packaging is beautiful! A subscription would be perfect for a baby shower, birthday, or even a new teaching graduate. The possibilities are endless.

The good folks at BookRoo are offering a discount to readers of The Palmetto Queen. You will automatically get $4 off when you go to this link. (bookroo.com/ac/PALMETTOQUEEN)

No comments :

Post a Comment