Versatile Lantern Award: AYL #StarLight330

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own. 
A photo posted by cari (@cari_on) on

AYL is one of my favorite brands. Their products are just truly amazing. I have their emergency flashlight for expeditions (actually I got one to review and we bought 3 more).  This lantern is no different.

The AYL Starlight 330 lantern ($24.99 on Amazon) can be used in many different ways and runs off D batteries, which happen to be the only "large" batteries I ever remember to buy! The LED lights put our 300 lumens (which is pretty bright) and guarantees 100,000 hours of light. You get 6 full days of light with this lantern- we haven't replaced the batteries yet- which is pretty good since we use it for grilling, camping, and night sitting under the stars. This light has 3 modes- low, high, and flashing. It is super lightweight and water-resistant. We really can't ask for more than that.

The light can be set upright, hung in a tree, or even hung upside down. The cover provides bright 360-degree lighting while it can be removed for a more focused beam. I love the rubber that reinforces it. Not only does it help make it water-resistant, but also keeps it from slipping- brilliant!

While I have my mini lantern I keep in my pack, this is the best full-size lantern I have used. We will be purchasing more- so we have one for each tent, plus and extra for walking around at night. This is perfect when we have the kids with us and it is dark out.

No comments :

Post a Comment