Celebrate With Tipsy Elves

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

I was contacted by one of my favorite companies about reviewing a line they now offer. Tipsy Elves is now offering a July 4th line, and I am beyond excited. Every year I insist on a new July 4th tank top. We throw a barbeque and do some serious celebrating. For me, the celebration starts when I pick out my tank for the year. I have my tank now and we are already celebrating.

I already loved Tipsy Elves, but with their new July 4th line, I'm even more in love!
A photo posted by cari (@cari_on) on
I was already a fan of Tipsy Elves because of their hilarious Christmas items, but their Independence Day line is just as amazing. From onesies (for adults) to tanks and t-shirts, and even fun accessories, Tipsy Elves has your July 4th outfit covered.

I received the  "Party Like A Patriot" tank and the "American Flag Tank," and couldn't be happier. Of course, I shared the American Flag Tank with my mother in law and she loves it just as much as I did. These thank tops are super comfortable. I've taken to wearing my Party Like A Patriot tank any time I want to be comfortable, including running errands and long car rides. The American Flag Tank would even be adorable as a cover-up. The fabric is really soft and the shape is perfect. The flowiness of the American Flag Tank is gorgeous and the "racer back" style of the Party Like A Patriot shirt is perfect or summer barbeques.

Their prices are great and there is a design for everyone. I already loved Tipsy Elves for Christmas, but they are now my go-to for all holiday shirts!

No comments :

Post a Comment