Versatile Bicycle Light From #TeamObsidian

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

I am always looking for ways to keep my hands free on an expedition or investigation. Since I already have to carry my monopod, I like to be able to attach other gear to it as well. This bicycle light is perfect for that- I put it on my monopod like you would handlebars.

This particular light is quite impressive. The beam is adjustable, so you get a different brightness and focus. It also flashes. The back light, which is red, blinks as well.

I could not ask for a better light than this one from Team Obsidian. I have tried out many different flashlight and this one is definitely among the best. Unlike other bicycle lights, you can remove the light from the holder as well, so it can be used as a regular flashlight.

No comments :

Post a Comment