Survival Gear: SportsTek 10-in-1 Shovel

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

As you all know, my family is very outdoor oriented. We camp, hike, picnic, and even look for bigfoot. We have recently started looking into creating survival kits and bug-out bags, because you just never know. We've been researching and gathering survival gear we might need.

SportsTek contacted me about their new product, the 10in1 Multitool Survival Shovel. I was ecstatic and when it arrived, my husband fell in love. He has finally replaced me! I can't blame him- this thing is amazing.


This multitool can do these jobs:
  1. Shovel
  2. Fire Starter (Magnesium flint located inside the handle)
  3. Hammer
  4. Slice
  5. Chop
  6. Saw
  7. Wire Cutter
  8. Hoe
  9. Emergency Auto Hammer
  10. Measure
  11. Axe
The handle is even waterproof, so you can store matches, thread, batteries, small first aid items, and even money inside. Also, it's gorgeous- it reminds me of something that would be shown on Ancient Weapons. 

See what I mean- it is amazing. It's perfect for camping, hiking, survival, emergency kits, hunting, and even the zombie apocalypse. 

This Survival Shovel is the perfect addition to any family that spends time outdoors or is trying to prepare for an emergency. It's small, lightweight, strong, and even folds. When you purchase, you get a free camo sheath and an ebook, "Surviving The Wild Outdoors."

I'm certain that every family NEEDS one of these, in fact, they would make a perfect gift for the outdoors type or someone you want to be sure are safe. 

No comments :

Post a Comment