Easy and Healthy Snacking

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

If you are like me, you are constantly looking for ways to make sure your kids eat healthy. This isn't always easy. I keep a stash of natural healthy snacks for running errands, but when we are home, it's a different story. We try to feed the kids fresh when we're home. It's not always easy to get fresh fruits and veggies in the kids, so I'm always looking for ways of making things different.

This Spiralizer (Spiral Vegetable Slicer) helps a lot. We can make colorful speghetti, pretty frenchfries, and even birdsnests with any vegetable we want. When food is pretty and different, our kids are much more likely to eat them. Well, Tbomb is and Kodabug follow suit.

In fact, I've even been considering getting a second for the diaper bag to use in restaurants and on vacation. If I can get them to eat fresh then, I'm doing good. A lot of the time when we're out in the summer, we'll stop by a farmer's market and get fruits and veggies and have a picnic- wouldn't that make things handy?!

No comments :

Post a Comment