Reveal: #DisneySide @ Home Cars Party

Disclaimer: I was lucky enough to be chosen to host a Disney Side at home party. All opinions are my own. 

When I was first notified that I was going to be a Disney @ Home party, I figured I would just invite some of Tbomb's little friends and cousins to enjoy a nice playdate. Well, then I decided that a Cars party would be perfect for the kids at church. The church means so much to my family and they are always there for us. It was a nice way to give back and the kids really enjoyed it.

I used Tbomb's little devotional book to find an appropriate lesson for the kids. I found one that could not be any better. It was based on part of Ephesians 5:18. "Be filled with the spirit" The kids loved the link between that and the Cars. We talked about singing worship songs, giving thanks, and putting other before us is like filling a car with gas.

The kids had a blast with the lesson, but even more fun with the games. Because we ended up with a wide range of ages, we didn't play all of the games. We played pin the smile on Mickey, Red Light/ Green light, and Bingo. The kids were ecstatic about the prizes as well.

All in all, it was a great experience for the kids, my kids, and me! It was a nice break for the parents that usually do the lessons for the kids. It was nice to give them a break and show my thanks for all they do. They enjoyed their treats as well!
A photo posted by cari (@cari_on) on

No comments :

Post a Comment