Charging Case for Your iPhone 6

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.


Keeping my gadgets charged while on the go is complicating, especially when I've been going all day, then have an event or investigation that night. Add to that the possibility of camping, over night expeditions, and traveling. I'm pretty much in trouble most of the time. While I do have a battery pack, the problem lies in that it is still just one charge worth and can only charge my device once. 

Enter the amazing battery charging case from Vaxza. The best thing about this case is that there's no need to remove it to charge the phone or case- you charge them at the same time. Once fully charged, you get up to 14 extra hours of battery life. The technology in this case is amazing and unique. On top of all this, it even protects your phone. If you have an iphone 6, you must get one of these. The package contains the charging battery case, bonus clear bumper, audio jack extender, and a guide for getting more out of your iphone battery. 

No comments :

Post a Comment