Keep It Dry

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

As most of you know, I'm not only a busy mom, but I'm also a paranormal investigator and bigfoot researcher. You may be wondering what this means to keeping it dry, but I assure you that it is of the utmost importance. You see, I have a TON of equipment! With the exception of my gopro, it all has to stay dry, but I don't like my gopro to get wet unless I'm underwater. We have been known to get caught in the rain, and have to trek through swampy water. My equipment must stay dry and I cannot leave it behind. Also, when doing a camping expedition, I do not like to leave my equipment exposed, but I don't want to have to go back to the vehicle either. I have finally found a solution.

This dry bag from Skorch (small 5L) is the perfect size for me. It has plenty of room for my equipment. In fact, I can even place my whole expedition pack in side of it. (I use a small backpack for my expedition pack). It is sturdy, you can wipe it off (great for being in the woods), and convenient. In fact, I keep it in my expedition pack folded, until I need it.

It would be great for camping or at the beach as well. Can you imagine a world that you no longer have to worry about getting your electronics wet? Well, you can live in that world with Skorch!

No comments :

Post a Comment