Birthday Themes: Gender Neutral

As I've written about, my kids are both born in September. Because of this, we do one birthday party, but a separate family dinner for each child. while this may not seem like a big deal to some, it does get a little difficult. Actually, I didn't realize how difficult it would be until Kodabug's first birthday and Tbomb's 4th. Having a boy and girl party together is easier said than done. But, it can be pulled off.

There are many gender neutral baby shower themes, but birthday parties aren't as common, so it took some work. Although just about any theme can be changed a bit to make it work for a party like this, it does take finesse. We went with a "Party Like A Squatch" party. I used pink camo and green camo to make little party details, so it worked out.

I have already started planning this year's party. It will be superheroes, and we cannot be more excited. It was actually the first idea that came to mind, so I started thinking of other options and went to Pinterest for ideas. I created a pin board, and want to share that here. Be sure to follow it. Do you have a suggestion? I'd love to hear it!

Follow Cari George (The Palmetto Queen/ CariOnMedia/ ParaSass)'s board Birthday Themes (Gender Neutral for Boy AND Girl) on Pinterest.

Shindigz helped to make my gender neutral party a success. They worked closely with me to create the custom items. They also helped me to find the favors, tools, and decor I would need to pull off the ultimate Bigfoot party. I could not have been more impressed with their professionalism, quality, and joy at helping plan a party. You should definitely get Shindgiz on your team for your next party, luncheon, or event.

1 comment :

  1. When we arrived at our ceremony and venue everything was better than I could have imagined. I literally was speechless when I saw how it all had come together. The event management team had made sure every single detail was accounted for and perfect.

    ReplyDelete