Pretty Skin with InstaNatural



  

Disclaimer: I received products for reviews. All opinions are my own. 

InstaNatural gave me the opportunity to review a couple of their facial products. I was excited to try something new, and was not disappointed!


 

The Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Serum worked just as promised. It naturally moisturizes skin, fights acne, lightens the skin, firms, plumps, and helps with hyperpigmentation. I love the feel of this serum as I put it on my face. It is more of a creme than serum. It is nice and thick. This type of cream is said to help reduce scars. I was very skeptical. I have an incision scar beside my eyebrow that I am very self conscience of and have tried many many products. I actually can see a difference with this scar. Also the lines from making all those faces mom always told me not to make are fading. 


The other product that InstaNatural sent me was the Youth Express Eye Gel. It is optimized for dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles, and bags. This is a nice thick eye gel. Actually, it is almost a mix of gel and cream. It has an awesome texture. The only drawback is the packaging- the pump allows too much out, so use half on each eye. That is outweighed by the effects my eyes feel. They really do feel refreshed. I strain my eyes a lot, get little sleep, and they look like it. I also wear a lot of eye makeup, so I have the effects of that as well. I use this gel at night and when I look in the mirror in the morning, I am so happy with the look of my eyes that it makes my mood much better. I feel like I'm at least 5 years younger (pre kids). I noticed a difference after a week. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment