Become A Weight Guru: #SkinnyJeans Update

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

I am still doing my 90 day fitness challenge and it has proven to be tougher than I realized. My weight is fluctuating like crazy. I think a lot of it can be attributed to stress and hormones. However, that does not make it any less frustrating. I still weigh because I need that way of measuring to stay on track, but I was dreading and procrastinating when it came time to weigh. The Weight Gurus took care of that problem for me!

The Weight Gurus are set out to help people reach their fitness and health goals. They knew there had to be a better way of managing and tracking weight, so the weightless scale came about.

By the way, they do live up to their claims!

I was intrigued by the idea of a weightless scale. While for the moment, until I get below a certain number, I am sticking with the actual weight option, I'm excited to switch gears in the coming weeks.

The accompanying app is a lifesaver and an encouragement tool of its own. If I'm a pound over last week, my app shows me that I'm still 5 pounds down from last month. Its like your own personal cheerleader. 

The options of the scale are truly amazing. I open the app, and get ready to record my weight, step on the scale, get my reading, and when the screen changes to the code, I scan with my phone. This is by far the easiest tracking tool I have used! Plus, at $24.99 on Amazon, it is a great deal! 

The scale can weigh up to 400 lbs (much higher than most), has an 8 user memory, x-large back lit display, 4 high-precision gauges, Auto on, auto user detect, and low profile design. 100% Satisfaction guarantee/ 5 year warranty. that is an amazing list of features. This thing is more like an appliance than "just a scale." 

This scale has been a lifesaver and kept me on track with my fitness journey. Even if the pounds are not changing as quickly as I would hope, I can feel the difference in myself. Thank you weight gurus for keeping me accountable.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment