Exercise and Enjoy Music with Limm


Disclaimer: I received this product to review. All opinions are my own. 




This Limm Sports Armband has been a lifesaver for my husband and myself. It is of very good quality, meaning that it can endure my exercise, chasing the kids, and even the kids pulling on it. I even sent it to work with my husband one day. He does construction and enjoys listening to music, especially while he paints. He is able to wear this, protect his player, and have his music conveniently on him, without the strain of having his headphones go from pocket to ears. 

The fabric is soft, but when you sweat, it does not become uncomfortable or fall off. I love the key pocket, especially for my walks. I just wonder why I never got one before. With tons of great features, this armband is a must for everyone! 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment