5 Unconventional Uses for a Garlic Press

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own. 

I have a secret love for kitchen gadgets. Yes, they can be hard to organize. Yes, they can take up more room than they are worth. CAN being the primary word. There are classic kitchen gadgets that do not take up much room. Many of these tools are things that have multiple uses that we never think of. To me, a garlic press is one of these things. I'm going to share with you some tips.

Note: a good quality garlic press is a most for these!

5 Unconventional Uses For A Garlic Press 

1. In a pinch, crush ice (smaller pieces work best)

2. Crush items for salad (eggs, nuts, carrots, etc)

3. Save your hands and use a garlic press instead of a knuckle buster when making laundry detergent. 

4. You could even use it to crush herbs from your garden for a variety of uses. 

5. MY FAVORITE Make baby food! Just load up the food you have fixed for dinner and crush it with the garlic press. Mix in a little milk, breast milk, or formula, and stir. I actually keep an extra press in the diaper for making food on the go! 


Aren't these interesting ways to use a garlic press. As I mentioned before, A good quality press is of the utmost importance when using one for any purpose, even garlic. It just so happens that I have an amazing new garlic press you just have to hear about!

The Propresser Stainless Steel Garlic Press

The Propresser Garlic Press is by far the best garlic press I have ever used (and I've used a lot of them). Because it is stainless steel and not plastic, it is durable and able to press more than "just garlic." It is easy to use and doesn't use a lot of pressure to get the job done. This is especially unique because it is light weight. My absolute favorite feature of this garlic press is the easy clean up. Simply flip out the basket, rinse out the residue, and wash. 

**Really cool feature: You can press the garlic without removing the skin first. Just pop the clove in, press, and remove empty skin! How amazing is that?! 

Not only is the Propresser Garlic Press backed up with a lifetime guarantee, but you get a free gift with your order. Get the "Home Chef" ebook when you order. 70-page kitchen management book that reveals how to create your ideal kitchen, great tips for you to start that dream Chef career and much more.

How do you use your garlic press?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment