Energy Boosting Jewelry


Disclaimer: I received a product for review. All opinions are my own. 

I have recently come across my newest fashion accessory. I'm normally a blingy jewelry gal, but I also like to stack bracelets, so I gave these Energy Balance Bracelets a shot. After all, what can it hurt? 

These Energy Balance Bracelets from EnergyBalanceShop.com are made from medical grade silicone and have 2 negative ion enriched holograms. They are pretty cute too. They come in a variety of colors, including clear, glow in the dark, and camouflage.  They even come with a 60 day guarantee. Get them on sale now for $14.99, either size (Medium 7.5 in and Large 8.1 in)

I'm sure you've seen these on people, but wondered what the hype is. Well, negative ions are said to increase mental health, power, stamina, and even strengthen the immune system. 

I was skeptical about the possibility of a bracelet having this effect on me, but with nothing to lose, its worth a try. While I cannot promise that the bracelets had any effect and that it was not a placebo effect, I'm pretty sure that my body likes the Energy Balance Bracelet. I seem to have more energy (even stopped taking naps), seem to be more focused, and even have fewer headaches. 

I'm hooked and almost always wear this Energy Balance Bracelet


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment