Homeschool Tool: #Sabor Spanish Learning Songs

Disclaimer: I received a product for review. All opinions are my own.

I did not enjoy Spanish in school. Actually, I really disliked it. I dreaded it every day- almost as much as math. I have been looking for ways for the kids to learn languages that will not set my anxieties off. We all know that if we are dreading it, they will too. Spanish was at the top of my list, so when I was given the opportunity to review ¡Sabor! – Spanish Learning Songs, by WhistleFritz, I jumped!

image description

I received ¡SABOR! – Spanish Learning Songs, and was absolutely impressed! You can listen to clips of these adorable songs on the site. The songs are colorful, fun, and educational. My little guy loves them and giggles the whole time. They keep his attention, so I know he is learning! 

Using several classic children's songs, this CD teaches phrases and vocabulary used in everyday conversation. They are so fun, the kids want to listen. The translation guide will help you assist your children in learning and help you follow along.  


¡SABOR!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment