Just As Good: Outdoor Tech Refurbished Items

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

Sometimes I am not a fan of refurbished products. Sometimes they are obviously not as good as a new one. I was pleasantly surprised with Outdoor Tech's refurbished Kodiak Plus 2.0. Not only is it almost $30 cheaper than the "new" one. It charges wonderfully, keeps a charge, and charges our tech items great!

Also, I love the packaging. It comes in a zip lock bag with the Outdoor Tech logo all over it. Who doesn't love a zip baggie with bigfoot on it?! It also comes with the sticker, user manual, and charging cable, just like the other Outdoor Tech items do. There is also a Certified Refurbished guarantee included.

The Kodiak Plus 2.0 is a wonderful product that comes in red and black. It has a flashlight, battery indicator, dual charging, waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof. This is why I love Outdoor Tech. They are truly outdoor products. No matter our adventure, we can stay charged with no worries. Plus, if it gets thrown around in my purse, there is no worry.

When the tornadoes hit and we lost power, it was a lifesaver. We just kept it charged and we could keep the whole family charged and connected. We charged the Kodiak Plus 2.0 with the car and then charged our phones and tablets on it.


No comments :

Post a Comment