Something You Definitely Want: Buckshot 2.0

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

By now you have figured out that I would marry my Outdoor Tech products if I could, although my husband wouldn't be too happy. (I think he loves them as much as I do though). I thought my life was complete, but I was wrong. I met Buckshot 2.0!


I am in love and my life is complete (until I find the next Outdoor Tech product that I absolutely need!). I just love this little speaker. Here are just a few reasons why!


  1. It is compact and easily fits in any bag I am carrying
  2. I can clip it on any pocket or the side of my bag to keep up with it. 
  3. I can stand it up on the table
  4. I can put it on any tripod mount
  5. It charges quickly
  6. The battery lasts a while
  7. The sound is amazing
  8. It has a bigfoot on it.
  9. Shockproof, dustproof, waterproof
My family enjoys spending a lot of time outside, but we also love our music. We want to be able to listen, no matter where we are- in the yard, at the fire pit, in the car, by the pool, in the hotel, at the lake, on a hike, everywhere. I just make sure to bring the Buckshot 2.0 along and we are good to go. If I forget to charge it, I just plug it into my Kodiak Ultra and in no time it is ready to listen. 

When the tornadoes came through about a month ago and tore up my hometown, our power was out for about a week. When we needed to listen to the presidents' pressers, the governors' decisions about our town, and even music, we were good to go. We were all able to listen without having to be right on top of my phone. 

Another thing that I love about the Buckshot 2.0 is that I can use it in our bigfoot research, as well as paranormal investigations. For bigfoot research, I can put it on a flexible tripod and wrap it around a tree branch. It has a 60-foot range, allowing me to put it deeper in the woods and play recordings of bigfoot and other animals, to see if we can get a response. If I record callbacks on my phone, I can also use the Buckshot 2.0 to play them for the team and at events. 

In paranormal investigations, I can use it to playback evidence I catch and at times even use it to play "trigger sounds," to see if we get a reaction. 

Poolside, parkside, trailside, beachside, or rolling a dozen deep with your scooter gang, the Buckshot is a small Bluetooth speaker that brings savage sound from a tiny package. Nothing measures up to the Buckshot speakers' ultra-portable, tougher-than-you-are rugged design, and with the Buckshot 2.0, we're pretty much leaving the industry with its shirt pulled over its head, nose bloody, wallet missing. Pretty unfair if we're honest, but hey, we aren't saying sorry. This mini sonic boom can ride shotgun on your pack, strapped to your handlebars as a bike speaker, your ski pole, your wingsuit, or the roof of your car, even if that makes no sense. That's not the point. The point is you can take this small Bluetooth speaker, and your soundtrack, wherever you go. And that's dope.

Don't you need a Buckshot 2.0 in your life? #StuffYouProbablyWant

No comments :

Post a Comment