My Newest Love: Mantas True Wireless Earbuds

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

Soo... I'm not a fan of earbuds because they tend to make my ears hurt. I'm also not a fan of around-ear headphones because my earrings get in the way and they make my ears hurt. Also, I can't just sit around and listen to music. I have to do things and headphones keep me tethered.

I finally found the perfect solution! The Mantas True Wireless Earbuds from Outdoor Technology are heaven-sent. I can wear them however I need them because they go around the outside of your ear, keeping them in place.

True Wireless Earbuds

The Mantas earbuds stream wireless audio from your phone, computer, tablet, and just about any other Bluetooth device. These are True Wireless earbuds so there are no cables anywhere. Our athlete-inspired design and engineering have enabled perfect sound, sweat resistance, and an ultra-light, super comfortable, no-slip fit. The 12-hour playtime gives you plenty of time for your workout, bike ride, or run.

Top 5 Features:
Mantas True Wireless Earbuds Features
  • 12-hour playtime.
  • Ergonomic fit with all-day comfort.
  • Tap button controls.
  • Dual and single earbud capability.
  • No wires.

Another thing I really love about the Mantas is that I can use just one of them and still have one ear available for the kids (because as soon as I start listening to music, they need something). I can also share them. I've been letting my Mother-in-law use one since I only wear one at a time anyway. 

The sound quality is absolutely amazing and I love that I can be away from my phone and still be able to hear my music. Another plus for me (because I forget to charge everything) is that because they charge with a micro USB, I can use a battery pack to charge them, or just about any other charger I have with me! 

No comments :

Post a Comment