Tbomb and Snapper's First Concert: Home Free in Agusta, GA

Our whole family just loves Home Free. They are an a capella country group. Not only do they have amazing talent, but they really care about their fans as well. My husband, MIL, FIL, and I went to a concert in July 2018 at the Peace Center in Greenville, SC. We knew that we absolutely had to take the kids. The kids love their music and the concert was very family friendly.

I had the opportunity to get VIP tickets (just for a Q&A session), so I bought 3. I gave these to my MIL, FIL, and Tbomb. Tbomb loved the experience and even got to ask a question. I got my hubby, Snapper, and I tickets just a little further back. We weren't sure how Snapper would do, so we didn't want her to sit so close up (they were in the 2nd row!).








It was a wonderful concert as always and a wonderful experience for both kids!





When they came out on stage, Snapper took off. I caught her and asked what she was doing- she was going to see Tim and give him a hug (the bass singer). I explained that she couldn't go up there, but she could see him at the signing line after the concert- she pouted for the first half of the concert, but he made it up to her. Tbomb even got a hug from his favorite- Rob!







Agusta is a beautiful city and the drive home was a fun adventure in itself!










This concert was March 1, 2019, in Agusta, GA. My husband and I went to Charlotte to see them on May 8, 2019, and treated my inlaws to backstage passes for their anniversary. We cannot wait to see them again- Just waiting for an announcement about them being close enough.

No comments :

Post a Comment