imPRESS Press On Manicure

I'm that girl that is always at the salon getting my nails done... it is so relaxing!
Wait, I USED to be that girl- not so much anymore.

I do still love the look of a manicure. Nail polish doesn't do it for me- it always chips off. So, when I got the chance to try out imPress Press on Manicure, I was definitely game!

This packaging is genius!


Before I had my son, I had bad luck with press on nails (the reason behind going to the salon)- they would only stay on for a few hours, no matter what I tried. 

So, I wasn't hopeful when I tried these out. The package said they last up to one week. I was shocked when the first one came a little lose on day 3. That may not seem like very long, but I tend to play with my nails, I have a toddler, and live with several days. I am also very rough- I type with them, scrape things with them, and whatever else can come in contact will put nails through a very rigorous test. 

I am very impressed with these nails! 

Isn't this color BE-E-A-U-TIFUL?


Another amazing thing about these nails is that they are only $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns- that sure beats the price of a manicure at your local salon.

I also love that there is no messy glue- the adhesive is on the nail itself, which means that I won't get stinky nail glue EVERYWHERE while I'm trying to get girlyfied!

These nails will not be for everyday use, but I will purchase them for special occasions. I will definitely buy them for my television appearance in September!

I'm craving these!

Are you a manicure girl?



Disclaimer: I received this product as part of the MomVoxBox to test. All opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment