My Big Surprise: Initials, Inc.

I promised you that I would unveil the big surprise I mentioned yesterday...
I'm hosting an online party for Initials, Inc

Shonnte is a fabulous lady that I have had the pleasure of getting to know over the past several months. When she first asked me to host a party, I thought it would be a great way of letting you guys know about this amazing company. 
Initials, Inc.

Initials, Inc. started out with two sisters who found themselves at a crossroads in life. They had both given birth to their first children and were wanting something more than just the "work/ family" balance. They were about to go down a crazy road, even if they didn't know what that road's name was. 
In 2005, the sisters founded this direct selling business and have never looked back. Not only have they filled their desire to be at home with their children, but also have helped other mothers do the same. 
Many women have signed up on this journey embracing the company's motto of "There’s only one you!"

Photo: Check out Ms. K. in her PINK!!! www.myinitials-inc.com/sjackson

My party will run for two weeks, I will share more amazing facts about this company as the party continues. 

If you want to shop the party: Here
If you want to learn more about the company and follow the event: Here

What is your favorite item from Initials? 

No comments :

Post a Comment