List 5 Friday: Projects I am Working On


I had something great planned for this week, but I decided to do something different. I want to know what projects you are working on. I have been getting so much done, it will be nice to know what you are all up to. 

5 projects I am working on: 

1. Reorganizing my recipe book 

2. Reorganizing my mobile office to include some more recent projects

3. Getting ready for my Mom's visit in September

4. Getting my new NighLon site up (an addition, not replacement) 

5. Making this blog more organized and "user friendly" (do you have any suggestions?)

*I am also working on something else that is pretty major, but I can't tell you what it is quite yet. Soon, I promise! It will be worth the wait. 

Be sure to read the rules here and link up! 

Also- If you read these, but don't participate, I would love to know why!






No comments :

Post a Comment