Better Makeup with Q-tips® Precision Tips

Disclosure: I received product in as a part of the Influenster Vox Box program. I have not been compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own.


Q-tips is one of my all time favorite brands and one of my must-have products. If I do not have them, I go into panic mode. As much as I love Q-tips, I had never used Q-tips Precision Tips. Luckily, thanks to Influenster and Q-tips, I have a new obsession.


The amazing uses of Q-tips Precision tips include makeup application, cleaning, nail art, arts and crafts, and any other detailed oriented project.

I have my own reasons for using them.


  1. They are more sterile than reusing eye shadow brushes when applying makeup. This helps cut down on breakouts. 
  2. They are cheaper than replacing makeup brushes for single use. 
  3. Q-tips Precision Tips are the most precise tool I have found when applying and correcting makeup. 
For makeup inspiration that will be perfect to practice your Q-tips Precision Tips skills, visit my Pinterest board dedicated to it. 


3 comments :