Stay Cool with Sunsella Mighty Push Pops

Disclosure: I received a code to receive the item for free. I was responsible for shipping. No other reimbursement was made. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own.


I have been looking for an alternative to store bought push pops for several reasons.

  • Not all flavors in a pack are eaten
  • I only have one kid, so they tend to get forgotten about when we buy a big pack
  • I am not a fan of giving Mac kool-aid, which is all push pops are
  • I would much rather have more choices that fit the needs of my family
  • I wanted something I could give him with more nutritional value. 
Lucky for me, I was given the opportunity to try out Sunsella's Mighty Pops. What makes them even better? They are reusable, which is a huge plus in my book. 

I was quite intrigued by the design, because I have tried the other Popsicle makers out there, and they just do not work for my family and the ingredients that will work are limited. 

Since the little guy just cannot get enough lemonade, I decided to make our first push pops lemonade. It was really easy and self explanatory. 


I only used three to try them out, and stood them inside a cup so that I wouldn't have to worry about a mess. Don't worry- if you use a thicker product to freeze, they will not leak. I just didn't want to take a chance. 

I was highly impressed with this product. 

I love how little room they take up in the freezer. These side by side units do not have a lot of room!


When I took one out of the freezer to give it to Mac, I did have to run hot water over the pop to loosen it so that it would come out easily, but then it was easy for him. 



Other benefits of Sunsella Mighty Pops include...

- Each mold holds 3.4 fl oz

- Take up little room in the freezer

- Great way to include healthy foods into yours and your children's diets

- Handy 6 pack means there are enough for everyone

- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean

- No popsicle sticks required

- FDA approved & BPA free

I cannot wait to try out new recipes. I will definitely do some yogurt pops, maybe even with some fresh fruit in them. I'm also going to try my hand at peanut butter pops. 

I will also do some adult pops. Freeze some wine, make margarita pops, vodka creamsicle pops- the possibilities are endless. I think I could even do extra large jello shots! 

I love this product, and will use them for so many things for years to come!

No comments :

Post a Comment