Dance All Night with Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot

Disclosure: I received product from the Influenster Vox Box program. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own.

Flip flops may be the glass slippers of the south, but us southern girls know that there is a time and place for them. Weddings are not the place for flip flops, neither are graduations, date nights, or brunches with the ladies. These occasions are perfect for a shoe gal like me. I have over 30 pairs of really high heels and I'm always drooling over new ones I want to add to my collection. Here are some that I have been drooling over.


The only thing that keeps me from wearing my high heels all the time is that the ball of my foot swells after wearing them too long. Finally, Dr Scholl's has a solution for all of us heel loving pain hating girls.


This really is an amazing product and keeps me in my heels all night long. I can now dance all night long without having to compromise my fabulousness for flip flops. 

No comments :

Post a Comment