Lets Party with Fruit2O

Disclosure: I received product in exchange for a review from Fruit2O and Mom Select. I was under no obligation to write a positive review- all opinions are my own.

Unfortunately, my camera went on the fritz, so this photo came directly from Fruit20

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of water (I know- horrible) I prefer the Dr, coffee, and of course sweet tea. I try to drink more water, but I have to force myself. So, over the years, I have tried many different flavored water options. Most of them have a funky aftertaste similar to a diet soda. Fruit2O and Mom Select came to my rescue. I was chosen to host a Fruit2O mommy party, and I am so glad because now, I can trick myself into drinking water.

As I have mentioned before, May and June are quite crazy for me with birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and the craziness of the beginning of summer. My mom also moved from Floriday, so that made it even busier. Luckily for me though, my parents threw me a birthday party forcing me to take it a little easy for a day. Fruit2O was really handy for this because it is hot in the South Carolina summer and water is essential (even if it is forced). I was quite pleased to find that I didn't have to force myself to drink it. I was equally shocked to find that Fruit2O has zero calories, zero carbs and zero artificial flavors. There is just enough flavor to make it tasty, without tasting like a kid's drink.

My family really enjoyed trying out Fruit2O and there was a flavor for everyone- even if watermelon was the all-around favorite!

Fruit2O has also created a Dial It Back Facebook App that helps us know what information we are sharing too much of. This is handy for the busy world we live in and goes great with Fruit2O's minimalist branding and flavor. I learned quite a lot about myself.


I guess its Twitter that I really need to worry about dialing it back on! Did you try out the app? Do you need to dial it back?

I really enjoyed this party and product- I just hate it took me so long to get this wonderful news to you. Non-water drinkers unite- we can now stomach the water. (Maybe they will come out with sweet tea next...)

2 comments :