The Importance of Staying Organized

For those that saw this post on Instagram, you should know that it was the beginning of this post! 


For me, the price of not staying organized is the need to be rushed, which stresses me out and can cause mistakes- which ultimately can cost me money. Another price I pay when I am not organized is having too many tasks that absolutely have to be done in a short period of time. That is what the Instagram photo is showing- too many things to do in just one day! For some people, not staying organized can have much more extreme penalties. 

The last couple of days I have spent reevaluating my responsibilities, my organizing style, and how many minutes are in a day. This has prompted me to create lists of what I have to do every day, week, and month. I have also gathered my insane number of to do lists and consolidated them. 

Another project was to reevaluate the tools I use- both digital and traditional. I have been on the hunt for replacements of some. 

You all will benefit from this. Over the next several weeks, I will share the steps I have taken, tools that I use, and everything else involved in getting myself organized again and preparing for changes that may come my way. 

I will also be sharing some of the changes that have prompted the chaos- hold on, it is gonna be a ride!

No comments :

Post a Comment