My Favorite Beauty Pins & Things To Try

What have I been up to today? Well, it was mostly a day of to-do list housekeeping. Making sure I'm staying on track and checking progress on upcoming projects. I did manage to work in some beauty time (aka me time!). I cut my hair (more on that next week) and tried out some false lashes that I received from Influenster.



They were actually a lot easier to apply than I thought, but I will write about that later when I give a full review!

I also realized today that my post about 20 Amazing Uses for Baby Oil was quite a hit on Pinterest, so I'm going to do something special! I'm going to share a few of my favorite beauty pins and some things I want to try!






This one reminds me so much of my own grandmother- who taught me so much about beauty!


Of course, this isn't all of my favorites, and I'm always looking for more. I just didn't want to overwhelm y'all!
Here is something I will test in the next few days (when I get brave enough)



Here is the look I'm trying to achieve- does anyone have tips for me?




For more beauty pinspiration, check out my board! I'm always adding new stuff.

What is your beauty board url? I would love to follow you!

No comments :

Post a Comment