Republic Ecigs: I'm a Quitter

Disclaimer: I did receive products from Republic Ecig. However, I was not required to write this post. 


I have a shameful secret to share with the blogging world. I am a smoker. I know how horrible and unhealthy it is to smoke. However, at 20, I was bulletproof and the rules that apply to everyone else were obviously not for me. Over the past 10 years, I have lost family members to smoking related disease and seen others' health deteriorate.

As I wrote last week, I have been thinking a lot about my health and ways to improve it. One thing, besides my weight, that has been at the forefront of my thoughts has been the smoking issue.

The thing about smoking that a lot of non-smokers fail to realize is that it isn't just an addiction to nicotine, there is a habit aspect to it as well. We all form habits and we all have our vices. We work those vices into our lives and they become habits. I have a cigarette with my first cup of coffee, after each meal, before bed, and throughout the day when a mind break is needed. Sometimes I smoke just for an excuse to get outside.

Slapping a patch on when I need a break or chewing a piece of gum first thing in the morning doesn't do the trick. This is where Republic Ecig comes in. If you follow me on Instagram, you have seen how in love with this company I am.



A Republic Ecig has 18 mg of nicotine without all the other nastiness that is found in a cigarette. They work off vapor, so there is an illusion of smoke, but with no actual smoke or smoke smell involved. This is a much healthier alternative to cigarettes for you and those around you.

I love the product and I have dramatically cut down on the number of actual cigarettes I smoke in a day (soon it will be none). However, it was something else that caused me to fall in love with the Republic Ecigs.

recycle.jpg
Damien Horne from The Farm has partnered withRepublic Ecig to get these in the hands of every smoker
Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group has even praised Republic Ecig and all they do! 

Check out their mission statement to really be moved by a modern company. 

Republic Ecig is a company that has risen above a desire for profit, they strive to truly make a difference in the world. That is something worth getting behind! 

The Republic Ecig has an amazing flavor that is extremely close to the taste of an actual cigarette. I smoke regulars, so the "Rebel Red" is a perfect fit. The "Menthol Ice" impressed my mother-in-law, who smokes menthol full flavored. I also enjoyed the "Georgia Peach" and it reminds me of the sweet dreams I smoked in my college days and are perfect for anyone who prefers flavored cigs. There is even a ecigar! Republic Ecigs come in both disposable and rechargeable options and the prices are phenomenal! 

While I still smoke a few traditional cigarettes a day, Republic Ecigs has cut that number tremendously. 

Check them out around the web:


2 comments :